

May's Beginning:
What a wonderful way to start the month of May by having a new grandson --Jonathan--he arrived on May 2nd. His arrival time was short after Sarah and Skip got to the hospital. One hour and a half and he was ready to visit earth, and his family.
We were so glad to be able to take off from work for a few days and spend quality time with them splitting the travel time up to KY and back. There is no way to describe how wonderful it felt to be part of such a special time in their lives. To share those days with not only Skip and Sarah but to run and play with Benjamin, to see how much he had changed since February and to enjoy watching him grow each day. Jonathan has added one more special person to our lives. He is so handsome and you just want to hold him and love him as much as possible. For he is to young to run and play for now. God has been so wonderful to all of us by giving us our children.
There had been a run of stomach virus or something in their family before we got there and they were not only trying to get over it but hey--take care of their boys also. I think overall they were managing well. On the way home, I began to run a low grade fever and did so for several days, then Saturday it was stomach issues. I can't say it was the virus they had or something I ate but even today I feel a little weird. Thank God I don't have to go through Saturday again.
All is well for Mother's Day.
I will be going to a movie this afternoon with our younger son, CR as a Mother's Day outing. Harvey will also stop work long enough to go. We are going to go see "Lucky You" with Drew Barrymore. We recently went to see--"Next"- and it was pretty good. Two movie's in less than a month--what has gotten into me? For sometimes, I don't see but one movie a year.
Again, we have been blessed with an addition to our family, little Jonathan. Blessed with our visit with Skip, Sarah, Ben and Jonathan. Blessed to be able to spend time with our son, CR this afternoon and I am blessed to have a wonderful husband, Harvey. (Well, most of the time is is wonderful).
That makes today a wonderful Mother's Day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home