I see I haven't written anything since January. Time has really flown by and much has happened since then. All positive things. God has been so wonderful to me and my family.
It seems like just yesterday that Ben was born and now almost two years later he is about to get him a little brother. Oh boy, is he in for an adventure. All the fun of having siblings around you that while young you believe they could be your worst enemy but you learn that they would give their life for you if they needed to do it. All those feelings that transform in a wonderful relationship as one grows up.
Watching Ben change daily has been a great experience. He is learning so much so early and loves the outdoors. He could have helped me in the yard this weekend if he had just been a few years older--because I spent most of my weekend outdoors working in the yard.
My children have accomplished so much lately also. CR purchased him a house and has had the challenge of working on it, working in the yard and enjoying the idea that he is putting his money into something that will be his one day and that he will gain tax advantages also. He took two pictures this weekend of the bradford pear trees that were in full bloom. It made his yard look so nice. He seems to enjoy his job and he stays busy with his side job also. One of our great sons.
Skip has scheduled many seminars to help him grow his business and has made many contacts around Berea, Richmond and Wilmore. He accepts his challenge and has made much progress in making contact with the people in the area to help his business grow. He does this while being a stay at home dad, painter, house keeper, caregiver for Ginger (their dog) and whatever else comes his way. He is a great father, husband, and a great son. His time with Sarah and Ben is very special to him.
Harvey has spent all weekends in the office since December 15th except this one. It was nice just hanging out with him even though we worked in the yard and at the farm..Our time together had gotten to be one of those where you go to work, come home tired, eat and go to bed. TV is a bore these days but that seemed to be all the entergy Harvey had at night after working late. I appreciate all the hard work he gives and the income he gets from it. I also appreciate the people who have the trust in him to give him the work to have the income.
Then that leaves little oh me, I work during the week and try to accomplish too much on my weekends--give me the outdoors and I can work hard. I, like Ben, enjoy being outside. Planting flowers, trimming etc--walking etc --anything I can find to put me outdoors is better than staying in the house on most given days. I have to admit though, recently I had the worst of colds/sinus stuff that I am finally over it and thank God for that. It was hanging on for life (I thought). The pollen count here has been 10.5 for about two weeks and I am surprised it doesn't keep something stirred up with me. Allegra works ----
That is about it for now--I just wanted to share a few things and let any one who reads this know--My family has been blessed and life is good. Enjoy this moment---

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home