Saturday, April 15, 2006

Even at an adult age, children are hard to understand--for instance, our younger son recently moved into his own apartment--well in some ways. We are in the stage of do we call him, or not, do we invite him to dinner or not--you get the idea. When we call he seems to be busy, when we don't call it is "what's up" I haven't talked to you lately. He even reminded me the other day that "if he lived in Monroe, La (where he worked before), I wouldn't be asking him to have dinner with us." (and I don't very often). Actually, I am not home all the time nor do I cook all the time.

He is busy with a full time job, part time job and taking three college courses. Maybe when this semester is over, we can get on some common ground. As a mother and father, it is hard to know when to say or do anything that affects him. We love him, care for him and he knows that and I am sure the feeling is mutual.

His independence is great, he is a super young man, and we are proud of him. God blessed us with two wonderful, intelligient, and really great young men.(our children).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home