Today has been an interesting day. One has to wonder how it became 82 degrees by March 11. Except for a breeze, it felt like summer. There are many spring flowers blooming, many people planting new flowers (me included), and then the temperature is to drop again at night to the 40's by Thursday. Hopefully all this laboring in the yard is not wasted. Maybe I am trying to get the yard looking good for some family from SC in a couple of weeks or maybe I am just trying to spend time looking at the flowers myself.
The rest of the family worked hard on an old red truck from the 1960's. This is a truck that has been parked in my backyard for several years now and maybe will run one day and "move". I can only hope. With all their efforts and many prayers on their behalf, maybe it is possible. They have a long way to go--but maybe the plan is for it to happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home